When someone on Servo -- whether a KPS member or just some guy on a crossposted thread -- posts something so funny or interesting that it could be considered Posting or Peeping Above and Beyond the Call of Duty, I award them the Peeping Commendation Medal. Here are the recipients so far:
- The alt.fan.tom-servo FQA
- 'Twas The Night Before Servo
- Re: Somebody make me laugh!
- The Phantom Servo
- Lorenzo's Silver Hammer
- From the Five Books of Servo, Book One
- Re: Conformists and Non-Conformists
By Captain Infinity:
- I Forgot Servo!
- What alt.fan.tom-servo is really about
- Test - Don't Ignite
- Re: From AHBOU.....
- Why My Bedroom Stinks
- Map of local McDonald's (completed)
- Labeling the Jaime/Beth Unit
- Re: ***Pee Poll*** Guys ONLY Please Answer
- Re: Voyager: Another Finale Fiasco
- Re: John Edwards, for President?
- Wasabi vs. Jaime de Castellvi
- Who would win? Andromeda vs. etc.
- How to prove that others exist
- "Who Mourns For Adonis" - The Usenet Version
- Re: Some Butcher Paper Questions
- Religious Analysis of "Willy Wonka"
- Torn From Today's Headlines!!!
- It's the End Of Usenet As We Know It
- Code of the Urinals
- The Rocky Horror Star Trek Show
- Marketing the Golden Dollars
- Fun with Editing
- Desperately Seeking Osama
- Reasons for the Civil War (serious)
By Jaime M. de Castellvi:
By Sergey Bukhman:
By Lori (aka 80s Child):
- Wacky Servo Dream #467
- A scene from "Animal Froup"
- Gesundheit! (was Re: Richtungen zu unserer Wohnung)
- Random Bits: America the Dull Boy (in patriotic Technicolor!)
By Riboflavin D. Monkey:
By Arthur Levesque:
By Mr. Hole:
By LisaB (aka Dammit):
- Science Fiction Aft-s Feature
- Wayland is Reborn -- by Terminal, Wayland's evil alter ego.
- A JMS Carol -- by Wayland's Ghost.
- Tae Kwon Peep
- Bugger (A Lesson in AussieSpeak) -- by Tara Kostezky.
- Why I hated "God, The Devil and Bob" -- by Paul G. Barnes.
- The Elf Spat Scripture -- by Mortis.
- Re: Checkbook Dilemma -- by Russell B.
- Who is Tom Servo? -- by Podkayne Fries.
- Corrective Counseling -- by Tyler Massey.
- Where will you be in 20 years? -- by Travers Naran.
Part-Time Peepers and Wacky Crossposts:
Return to the Kamikaze Peep Squad.